FBBG Plant Science Classroom Educator
- Part time, Monday thru Friday; year-round educator; FBBG student plant science & environmental education programming.
- Teach hands-on, outcomes driven, interactive curriculum, which includes on-site classroom based instruction combined with outdoor learning experiences.
- Classes are taught at Boerner Botanical Gardens; occasional travel may be required to participating schools (travel expense is reimbursed).
- Must be a Wisconsin certified teacher.
- Experience in science related instruction is preferred, but not specifically required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule Monday through Friday.
- Must possess effective interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor; proven high degree of personal accountability.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, car, proof of insurance & a safe driving record.
- Must pass background check, conducted prior to formal offer of employment.
Please send cover letter & resume to: [email protected].
Thank you for your interest in the Friends of Boerner Botanical Gardens.