Guided Garden Tours
The setting for Boerner Botanical Gardens is reminiscent of an English country manor with glacial fieldstone walls and historic, handcrafted limestone statuary.
The Friends of Boerner Botanical Gardens (FBBG) offers groups of 12 or more an opportunity to view Milwaukee County’s “Living” Museum with a one-hour, educational, docent-guided tour at a special group rate of $10.50 per person.
Tours available May through mid-October and include:
- Beautiful formal gardens
- Professionally labeled and evaluated plant collections
- One of the largest crab apple collections in Wisconsin
- Wetland area (rainwater harvesting and recycling)
- Beautiful display of over 500 varieties of roses
- Visual links to surrounding 1,000 acre Arboretum
- Individual gardens including herbs, annuals, shrubs, daylilies and peonies
- Wheelchair accessible Garden paths
Group Tour Reservations
(414) 525-5666 or email [email protected]
Zilli Hospitality Group offers the following meal selections as an additional option for guided garden tours:
Lunch orders must be placed in advance.
Please call (414) 525-5666 with questions.
Nell’s Garden Cafe is also open daily 10am – 2pm for those who do not wish to order lunch in advance.
The Friends of Boerner Botanical Gardens is delighted to promote activities in our home town:
Guided Group Tour Inquiry Form: