A delightful attraction at Boerner Botanical Gardens;
designed for children & their families!
- Built and named in memory of Margaret “Margie” Kezman,
a local teacher who passed away May 25, 2019.
- The Garden was built by Margie’s family, honoring her memory.
- Milwaukee-based New Eden Landscape Architecture designed the
child friendly space.
- Features include:
- Twig hut
- Bug Garden with interactive, friendly bug sculptures
- A stone and a wood “troll bridge” over a dry stream bed
- Large, 6 to 8 ft. metal flower sculptures
- A beautiful array of seasonal flowers
- At the center of the Garden is Margie’s Stage; a blue canopied shade structure
featuring bleacher style seating.
- Accessibility: The garden is accessible to wheelchairs and strollers, and
has plenty of shade and benches for resting.
- Entry into the Garden is included with regular admissions for
Boerner Botanical Gardens. No additional fee.
For more information on Margie’s Smile, Inc., the Foundation supporting Margie’s Garden, or to donate to Margie’s Smile visit HERE.
We are proud of our role in bringing this long dreamed of project to Boerner.
Friends of Boerner Botanical Gardens, Inc.