FBBG Wednesday Night Garden Walk Series
6:00pm – $5 per person.
No reservations needed.
All walks are expert-led, with a new topic covered each week.
Walks start in front of the Education & Visitor Center, rain or shine and last 60-75 minutes. We will provide an update by 5:00pm the day at the walk if there is a cancellation due to weather.
More information: 414-525-5653
- Wednesday, June 1 – HOSTAS AND ALLIUM, led by Kim Copeland, FBBG Education Manager
- Wednesday, June 8 – IRIS AND PEONY, led by Kim Copeland, FBBG Education Manager
- Wednesday, June 15 – ROSES, led by Bruce Barr
- Wednesday, June 22 – WISCONSIN PARKINSON’S ASSOCIATION, led by Kim Copeland, FBBG Education Manager
- Wednesday, June 29 – TBD
- Wednesday, July 13 – DAYLILY, led by Lew/Robin Silva
- Wednesday, July 27 – TRIAL GARDEN, WHAT’S NEW, led by Jessica Cloninger, Boerner Botanical Gardens Horticulturalist
- Wednesday, August 24 – DEER DAMAGE AND PROTECTION FOR YOUR GARDEN, led by Marla Peterson
- Wednesday, August 31 – NATIVE PLANTS, led by Marion French