Concerts in the Gardens Sponsored by Wimmer Communities
THURSDAYS 6:30-8:30 PM (*Special hours are noted)
Admission to the Gardens is free on concert nights after 6:00 pm
For the full list of performance bios and descriptions, visti: http://www.wimmercommunities.com/about-us/concerts-in-the-gardens
- June 4* Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra | Special hours: 7:30-8:30pm
- June 11 Rebel Grace | A mix of country rock hits and originals from highly regarded veteran musicians.
- June 18 Reverend Raven and the Chain Smokin’ Altar Boys | Traditional blues that groove with incredible guitar, harmonica, rhythm, and vocals!
- June 25 Orquesta Veneno | A fun, high-energy merengue and salsa band that will get you moving!
- July 2 Platinum | A power house contemporary, but classic, variety band performing your favorites.
- July 9 Paul Cebar Tomorrow Sound | Funky, Afro-Carib-inflected Americana with spontaneous soul!
- July 16 Concord Chamber Orchestra | Intimate and stimulating classical pops performed by talented volunteer musicians.
- July 28 The Jimmys | Tear it up barrelhouse blues.
- July 23 Naima Adedapo | Milwaukee’s American Idol favorite, a pop vibe mixed with smoky and soulful vocals
- July 30 Peter Mac and Friends | Guitar-driven rock exhibiting sensitivity to jazz with passion, grace, and fire.
- Aug. 4 Daryl Stuermer | Of Genesis and the Phil Collins Band!
- Aug. 6 5 Card Studs | Milwaukee’s favorite Las Vegas style lounge act.
- Aug. 11 Paul Cebar | Free swinging big easy sass!
- Aug. 13 Cold Sweat and the Brew City Horns| This premiere show band will wow you with their talent, energy, and non-stop fun!
- Aug. 18 Bella Cain | Hot top 40 country!
- Aug. 20 Liam Ford Band | This hard-rockin’ band will be paying tribute to Country Music Legend, Johnny Cash.
- Aug. 25 Generation | A musical flashback to the 60’s and 70’s.
- Aug. 27* The Jimmys | An exhilarating mix of powerhouse blues, funk, and rock ‘n’ roll. *Special hours: 6:30-9:30pm
- Sept. 1 Greg Koch and the Tone Controls | Twisted guitar genius!