Thank you in advance for considering your gift to our 2019 Annual Appeal.
We are grateful to all in our community who help us support our mission to preserve the historic Gardens through FBBG in-nature program initiatives for all ages and populations.
Your help is invaluable.
In this past year…FBBG’s decades long K-12 outcomes driven, hands on education programming served 16,600+ Greater Milwaukee Area students. With children’s attention dominated by electronic media, our hands on, sensory programming is more important than ever.
- We delivered interactive programs for all in our community…visually impaired students, special needs populations, those recovering from health challenges and transitional high school students.
- 916 community and corporate volunteers gave their time and energy to help Boerner’s in-garden horticulture staff maintain the Gardens…
FBBG’s 10th year of this initiative!
- FBBG engaged our community through in-nature learning and fun for all ages… 159 education classes, family workshops, garden walks and special events throughout the year.
- We facilitated our 5th year of FBBG Free Tuesdays at Boerner.
- We supported Milwaukee County’s 4th year of China Lights: a cultural festival for all ages…helping to build awareness of the Gardens.
As we prepare for the New Year, FBBG enters its 36th year and Boerner, its 81st! YOUR support will help ensure our continued success.
Or call 414-525-5653 to donate or for more information.