Join our continuous effort for our children.
Our historic venue is both a classroom and a playground - both necessary for a healthy & strong community.
We couldn't do it without your support.
Please make your gift today!
Thank you advance for your gift, helping to ensure that we continue to deliver and grow our many community supporting initiatives here at Boerner.
Our report card to you!
- We delivered plant science and environmental learning to nearly 17,000 K > 12 students; many of whom would not have had these experiences without your support!
- We welcomed 524 in-garden volunteers for our 4th consecutive year of supporting Boerner's garden staff.
- Boerner was awarded Level II Accreditation from the Morton Register; a result of Boerner's broad plant collection, dedicated garden staff and our many community education initiatives!
- We planned and facilitated 57 garden walks, adult education classes, family workshops, special events and our 4th consecutive Melinda Myers garden walk series.
- Among those that we welcomed... Alverno College, Economics Wisconsin, Milwaukee Public Schools, Journey House, Victory Garden, Girl Scouts of America Leadership, Greater Milwaukee Committee's Teachtown Initiative, Green Tree Garden Club, Milwaukee Art Museum Garden Club and Souteastern Wisconsin plant societies.
2014 represents two significant milestones...
Boerner Botanical Gardens will be 75!
Friends of Boerner Botanical Gardens will be 30!
Thanking you in advance for supporting a new year of enjoyment and education at Boerner... named in recent years, the jewel of the Milwaukee County Park System!
We are all most grateful.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime at 414-525-5651.
If you would prefer to make your donation by check,
please mail to the following address:
FBBG Annual Appeal
9400 Boerner Drive, Suite 1
Hales Corners, WI 53130