Scouting Programs at Boerner
Programming for Boy Scout Troops and Cub Scout Dens are available upon request. Please call 414-525-5659 to inquire.
Available programs follow:
FALL SESSIONS (Jr. Scouts)
Explore the gardens to identify unique trees. Find out about the needs of trees and how to determine their ages. Learn how native trees and plants were used by settlers. Take home a gift from the gardens.
FALL SESSIONS (Brownie Scouts)
Explore nature in the gardens as you hunt for living and nonliving things. Find out how all living things depend on each other and bring home a memory from the gardens.
SPRING SESSIONS (Jr. Scouts)
Plants and Animals
Join us for an adventure into the world of plants as we find out how they grow with or without seeds. Learn how and where in the world your food comes from. Decorate a terra cotta pot and plant a seed to take home
SPRING SESSIONS (Brownie Scouts)
Plants Try It
Join us at the Gardens and create a unique plant in a personalized flower pot. Enjoy time exploring the gardens looking for interesting plants and trees. Discover the surprise inside of every seed.
- Cost is $7.00 per child; includes instruction, garden tour and supplies
- Payment options are Visa, MasterCard, Discover or checks
- Capacity: Min. 10 girls/1 adult; Max. 30 girls
- Payment due in full 10 days prior to the session.
- No Refunds for Cancellation.
- Meeting dates are negotiable
- Sessions are held Monday – Thursday afternoons & Weekends by appointment
- Either 4:00pm or 4:30pm
- Sessions last approximately 1½ hours.
Registration: Contact FBBG’s Education Manager, Paul Vandermeuse at (414) 525-5659 or email@example.com.