Plant Science & Environmental Education Programs
Our programs assist educators in covering the content and performance standards found in the Common Core State Standards for Science. Teacher materials sent prior to the class will identify and highlight the standards covered by the program you have selected.
BE PREPARED TO BE INSPIRED, EDUCATED, AND CHALLENGED…
- The Friends of Boerner Botanical Gardens offers programming in our outdoor garden classrooms or at your school
- We welcome all area schools, community centers, youth groups, and day care centers
- The objective of our school / community programming is to enhance science education by providing interactive, hands-on science experiences
In-School & Garden Programs Information & Fees
- $6.00 per student
- Flat fee of $60.00 for groups of 10 students or less
- No fees for chaperones or teachers
- Invoice will be sent with program confirmation
- Payment by check or money order only
- $25 fee for cancellations less than 48 hours’
- Surcharge of $25 for round trip travel for programs off site
There are a wide variety of programs to choose from for both in-school education and on-site education in the Gardens.